C1318P Norton Clipper 18" Walk Behind Push Saw
Norton Clipper C1318P 18" Walk Behind Push Saw
The next generation of 13HP saws. Features shock-absorbing handle bars. The new sleek design of the water tank, with increased capacity. And, a newly-designed belt tensioning system helps keep the saw cutting tried and true. All these features, coupled with the Honda 13 HP engine, makes the C1318P the premiere choice for rental and service work.
- Shock-absorbing handle bars reduce vibrations up to 40%
- Quick and fast and accurate belt tensioning
- No hassle, blade guard securing lock
- Four stage cyclone air filter
- Single Cylinder 4 Cycle
- Water tank capacity: 5.28 gal. (20 L)
- Screw feed blade depth control
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 61-1/2" (1,5610 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 20-7/8" (528 mm)
- Frame Width (mm) 16-1/2â€ (421 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 14-17/32â€ (369 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 10-7/16" (265 mm)
- Blade to Wall 4-1/2" (114 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 13" (332 mm)
|Norton Clipper C1318P Walk Behind Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||13 hp / 9.5 kW|
|Blade Capacity||18 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,573 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.79 gal (6.5 L)|
|Dimensions||33-1/2 x 22 x 39 in|
Questions & Answers
How deep is the cut?
by kevin hunt 11/8/2019 5:52:32 pm
The Max Depth of Cut is 6-5/8".
Ratings & Reviews
Saw was delivered in 4 days. Cardboard was damaged but the saw was fine. After minor assembly including putting in oil and gas it took several pulls to get the engines started. Being "NEW" I expected initial start up to be more difficult. Once the unit started and warmed up I could stop and restart the engine with one pull.