C2020SS Norton Clipper 20" Self Propelled Saw
Norton Clipper C2020SS 20" Self Propelled Saw
Manufactured with an uncomplicated, reinforced frame design to withstand the harshness of job cutting requirements on mid-sized jobs. Self-propelled hydrostatic transmission and the 4-V belt drive transfers maximum power to the blade shaft for ease of operation with dependable performance.
- Simple maintenance design has easy to get to belt tensioning for quick replacements
- Spindle-saver blade flanges allows blade to sit on inner flange instead of shaft for replacement of flange only instead of complete shaft
- Raised axle heavy-duty boxed-in design resists bending and flexing during transport
- Four stage Honda air filter
- Single Cylinder 4 Cycle
- Fuel Capacity: 2.12 gal. (8.03 L)
- Speed 0-220 FPM
- Screw feed blade depth control
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 114" (2,896 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 40" (1,016 mm)
- Frame Width 17" (432 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 14-3/16" (360 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 15-1/4" (388 mm)
- Blade to Wall 2-9/16" (65 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 16-1/6" (407 mm)
|Norton Clipper C2020SS Self-Propelled Walk Behind Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||20 hp / 14.9 kW|
|Blade Capacity||20 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,520 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||7-5/8 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||2.12 gal (8.03 L)|
|Dimensions||56 in. x 26 in. x 40 in.|
Questions & Answers (1)
Can you tell me approx. how many feet can be cut per hour@ 1.5" depth say for exspansion joints on a 4" slab? I realize that a lot of things can have a significant impact on the footage cut, but for a pretty much wide open slab with minimal repositioning can you give me a ball park estimate on footage per hour? Thank you for your time and have a great day/evening!
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
We recommend that you contact the manufacturer Saint Gobain Abrasive for specific technical questions. 1-800-554-8003.
Ratings & Reviews
Received saw on time. Expected initial start up to be more difficult. at first my crews did not like it, but once they used it they said it sure does save your back. Now they fight over who gets it.