9630 Bucket Mortar Mixer
Bucket Mortar Mixer
Tile setters and stone masons, Fire your hoe and retire your mix box. Bucket Mortar Mixer mixes faster and with much less effort than a mix box or wheelbarrow and hoe. Cost including a drill is less than a mix box and hoe. Easier clean up, Less bulk. In the past it has been difficult to mix dry pack mortar in a bucket.
- Mixes all types of mortar and concrete in a 5 gals bucket
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in as little as 30 seconds mixing time!
- Auger action moves material from bottom to top and handle allows a stirring motion of the auger
- Foam covered steel handle with oil impregnated bronze bearings for maintenance free operation
- 1/2" chuck drill motor required (keyed type recommended)
- Zinc plated 30" long by 1/2" shaft
- Mixing blade diameter 3"
- Do not use with Rubi rubber buckets
Ratings & Reviews
Great for mud beds!!!!
These mixers are hands down the best tool for mixing bagged mud bed material. We mix up a 60lb bag of Laticrete mud in 2 minutes. It’s a must have.
Amazing, you'll love it!
I'm a tile and stone contractor and I picked one of these up a couple of months ago, finally had a project where I needed it. Used it to mix 10 80lb bags of concrete and this thing is amazing!! You can mix a bag in about 30 seconds but be careful on the down stroke, if you slam it down too hard it can/will eat up your bucket. (don't ask me how I know) Wish this thing was around 20 years ago when I was doing a ton of mud work.
It dose exactly what it says it dose.
<br>Wish I had one 15 years ago!!!
if you are a fulltime mason/tile person, this tool is a " must have"
Easy mix tool
Nice way to mix sand mix for drypack applications
Monster mud mixer
by Tile guy ben
Best tool ever. Well worth it saves a lot of space as u don't have to carry all the other mud tools u usually would an it's a breeze to mix mortar. I even use my cordless Milwaukee hammer drill to mix no need for big mixer