9630 Bucket Mortar Mixer
Bucket Mortar Mixer
Tile setters and stone masons, Fire your hoe and retire your mix box. Bucket Mortar Mixer mixes faster and with much less effort than a mix box or wheelbarrow and hoe. Cost including a drill is less than a mix box and hoe. Easier clean up, Less bulk. In the past it has been difficult to mix dry pack mortar in a bucket.
- Mixes all types of mortar and concrete in a 5 gals bucket
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in as little as 30 seconds mixing time!
- Auger action moves material from bottom to top and handle allows a stirring motion of the auger
- Foam covered steel handle with oil impregnated bronze bearings for maintenance free operation
- 1/2" chuck drill motor required (keyed type recommended)
- Zinc plated 30" long by 1/2" shaft
- Mixing blade diameter 3"
- Do not use with Rubi rubber buckets
Ratings & Reviews
Great thing for mixing mud for mud beds
by Tile Elite -
If you don"t have this tool. Your a Hoe!
Couldn't be happier
by Mike soho
This is a must have to for working solo and mixing mud. Does exactly what its intended to do. Great price, fast shipping and a quality product!! Thank you
Time saver mixer
by Jerry o
Excellent mixer , saves me from having to carry a mixing pan and shovel , quick and easy to use and I received the product with in a couple days of ordering
The Canoli King Loves The New Mixer
by Jerry The Canoli King
Love this Mixer.Ideal for small wetbed floors or shower pans.I no longer use sand and cement for small jobs,I now use the Mapei 4 to 1 Mud Mix in a bag.This spins a 5 gal. bucket of mud up in about 45 sec.Mixes the whole job up in about 5 min.I am 56 yrs. old and have been in the tile business 34yrs.,I am always looking for a easier way to do things.
A must have for every tile guy. Made pouring a pan a breeze.