Bucket Mortar Mixer
Bucket Mortar Mixer
Tile setters and stone masons, Fire your hoe and retire your mix box. Bucket Mortar Mixer mixes faster and with much less effort than a mix box or wheelbarrow and hoe. Cost including a drill is less than a mix box and hoe. Easier clean up, Less bulk. In the past it has been difficult to mix dry pack mortar in a bucket.
- Mixes all types of mortar and concrete in a 5 gals bucket
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in as little as 30 seconds mixing time!
- Auger action moves material from bottom to top and handle allows a stirring motion of the auger
- Foam covered steel handle with oil impregnated bronze bearings for maintenance free operation
- 1/2" chuck drill motor required (keyed type recommended)
- Zinc plated 30" long by 1/2" shaft
- Mixing blade diameter 3"
- Do not use with Rubi rubber buckets
by Paul S
This is perfect for mixing buckets of cement or lime mortar and makes the process a whole lot quicker and easier than trying to mix by hand, mixes very thoroughly. Well made and solid construction seems like this will last for a long time. A great purchase that I am very happy with.
Very good , easy to work , durable
by awesome guy, trust me
amazing product. Works as good as in the youtube video NO BS this product is actually as good as they make it seem. Imagine mixing an entire 60b in 30 seconds.
This works very well when paired with the black Collomix 8 gallon bucket. The bucket is very heavy duty and high quality. When mixing the entire bag it never got close to coming over the top. a 5 gallon bucket is just a hair to short.
by Scotty -
We do a lot of shower pans. Usually use the beater/paddle mixer or hoe to mix dry pack. Purchased this to mix numerous bags of dry pack for a 5x 7 shower pan. This thing really works as in the video. Took no time at all to mix 55# bags. All lump free with perfect consistently. What a time saver.
Love this Auger/mixer
by Miller Tile and Stone -
Perfect for mixing fat mud/deck mud! Put your mud box on the shelf! I prefer this even over a concrete mixer.
Best I've ever used
by Kevin -
Used this to mix up several buckets of dry pack for a shower bed. Allowed me to use very little water and still get excellent uniformity. One of the best tools I've ever bought.