9630 Bucket Mortar Mixer
Bucket Mortar Mixer
Tile setters and stone masons, Fire your hoe and retire your mix box. Bucket Mortar Mixer mixes faster and with much less effort than a mix box or wheelbarrow and hoe. Cost including a drill is less than a mix box and hoe. Easier clean up, Less bulk. In the past it has been difficult to mix dry pack mortar in a bucket.
- Mixes all types of mortar and concrete in a 5 gals bucket
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in as little as 30 seconds mixing time!
- Auger action moves material from bottom to top and handle allows a stirring motion of the auger
- Foam covered steel handle with oil impregnated bronze bearings for maintenance free operation
- 1/2" chuck drill motor required (keyed type recommended)
- Zinc plated 30" long by 1/2" shaft
- Mixing blade diameter 3"
- Do not use with Rubi rubber buckets
Ratings & Reviews
by John -
Works fantastic! I even have a large cement mixer and use this instead.
by James Angiel -
Works much better than the paddle I had been using. Quicker and less mess... Almost ready to use for dry pack for my shower floor, the real reason I purchased it.
by David -
With this tool, the bucket doesn't spin, and you can add the water to the top because the mixer pulls the material down. Also, it doesn't fling the mix all over the place if you withdraw the spinning tool to get another "bite". It actually saved me from having to buy another drill, because it doesn't require a lot of torque or super-slow speeds.
If I had this tool as a teen, mixing mortar for my father who was a mason, would have been a godsend. Very impressed.
by RQ Tileworks,Inc.
The best mixer we have ever using. It will mix anything .
by gene o
used a little but seems to work as shown take the w out of work thanks