3002 Blanke Aluminum Edge Protector Trims
Blanke Aluminum Edge Protector Trims (8 ft)
The Blanke Edge Protectors are used where tile edges are not protected by grout joints. They are designed to create an attractive and professional finish for your tile job. These trims can be utilized on window sills, wall corners and floor transitions where the tile edges can be exposed to impact.
- Protect the edge of tiles from impact chipping and cracking
- Eliminates the need to fill in the edge of the tile with grout or caulking
- Superior weather resistance due to the durable baked-on plastic coating
- Provides an attractive aesthetic transition from tile to different floor or wall coverings
- Come in 8 ft. lengths Purchase a 10-pack of protector trims and save 15%!
- Match with the proper thickness of your tile to create a uniform and attractive trim
- Choose from a wide variety of finishes to match your tile
- For an expedited shipment, please contact one of our live customer service reps or call 1-800-709-0002 for shipping rates
Can't Find the Size or Finish You Need?
Blanke makes their trims and transitions in many different sizes and finishes to accommodate for different thickness of tile and to improve the aesthetic of your finished tile project. If you do not see the size or finish you're looking for, please contact our live customer service reps or call 1-800-709-0002 and we can assist you with placing an order for your desired trim or transition!