84000 Barwalt Spacer Chaser
Barwalt Tile Spacer Chaser
- Barwalt Spacer Chaser has a hook to get any size spacer out!
- This spacer removal tool has an exclusive fulcrum action that allows for quick spacer removal without damaging the tile before grouting
- Remove spacers after tiles have been placed but before they fully adhere
- Most adhesives set in 20 to 30 minutes, but check the packaging or manufacturer's notes for exact instructions
- Make sure all spacers are removed and allow tiles to set completely before grouting
Ratings & Reviews
by Todd, the Tile Man -
GREAT!! Thanks.I need a catalog.Todd Gustavsen[@]
by tilesetter -
it was a little to big for sixtinth spacers and then it broke after four shower enclosers if it was made out of spring grade steel it would be stronger
by Agnaldo -
it broke on the very first job that I was working with, so I have to say that I don`t like it at all. [note from Contractors Direct: Please email us if this happens]
NICE TOOL FOR OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TASK
by ROBERT -
I USED THIS WITH GOOD RESULTS ON 1/8" SPACERS. IT WAS EFFORTLESS. GOOD PRODUCT AND QUALITY. I DON'T KNOW WHWT THE OTHER REVIEWERS ARE DOING TO BREAK THEIRS.
Great little tool
by Tilem -
Very well made, great grip and control. We have pulled tens of thousands of spacers with this little one... It is only for 1/8'' and larger spacers , and do not use it for pulling up floor tiles....