82000 Barwalt 30" Mud Beater Mixer
Barwalt 30" Mud Beater Mixer
- Eggbeater design the best mixer ever made!
- The mud beater can be used to mix all thinset, mortar, grout & concrete
- Unique designs minimize air entrapment for greater compression strength of mortars
- Long 30" hex shaft, 5" paddle diameter
- Cheater Beater mixer blade
- Welded all-steel construction; fully plated
- Fits a 1/2" variable speed drill
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect Resurfacing Cement Mixer
by BioBill -
Ordered two types, this one and a Barwalt EZ-Mixer, which I haven't tried but is built just as good! Wanted to make sure I had what I needed for the job I am trying to do, resurfacing a retaining wall. Both of these will hold up longer than I will! You won't go wrong ordering either of these!
by floorman -
Great product easy to clean and great for mixing portland cements and other compounds
good and great mixer thanks a lot
Like the retailer mixer only longer shaft so it saves my back.
<br>This purchase saved me money compared to retailer cost and discomfort from bending to mix.
<br>Small investment when used on many jobs over its life.
Best mixer for tile mud, Period
by FloorMonger -
I've been setting tile professionally for nearly 30 years. Tried almost every "New and Improved" mixer there is or has been. Eventually,(most times after 2 or 3 buckets of mud), throw them or give them away. Always back to these, about 2 every year, I flat wear them out. They mix fully and fast, get to the edges of the bucket well, and have little or no splash like others.
<br> The 9630 mixer is the only other paddle I use, an absolute must have if you do dry pack shower pans. A little pricey but lasts forever.