82000 Barwalt 30" Mud Beater Mixer
Barwalt 30" Mud Beater Mixer
- Eggbeater design the best mixer ever made!
- The mud beater can be used to mix all thinset, mortar, grout & concrete
- Unique designs minimize air entrapment for greater compression strength of mortars
- Long 30" hex shaft, 5" paddle diameter
- Cheater Beater mixer blade
- Welded all-steel construction; fully plated
- Fits a 1/2" variable speed drill
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect Resurfacing Cement Mixer
by BioBill -
Ordered two types, this one and a Barwalt EZ-Mixer, which I haven't tried but is built just as good! Wanted to make sure I had what I needed for the job I am trying to do, resurfacing a retaining wall. Both of these will hold up longer than I will! You won't go wrong ordering either of these!
by floorman -
Great product easy to clean and great for mixing portland cements and other compounds
good and great mixer thanks a lot
Like the retailer mixer only longer shaft so it saves my back.
This purchase saved me money compared to retailer cost and discomfort from bending to mix.
Small investment when used on many jobs over its life.
Best mixer for tile mud, Period
by FloorMonger -
I've been setting tile professionally for nearly 30 years. Tried almost every "New and Improved" mixer there is or has been. Eventually,(most times after 2 or 3 buckets of mud), throw them or give them away. Always back to these, about 2 every year, I flat wear them out. They mix fully and fast, get to the edges of the bucket well, and have little or no splash like others.
The 9630 mixer is the only other paddle I use, an absolute must have if you do dry pack shower pans. A little pricey but lasts forever.