7749 Barwalt Horseshoe Shims
Barwalt Horseshoe Shims
- Great for marble and granite installation
- The design enables the installer to lift both corners of the material to align the joints and give a uniform joint appearance
- Easy to install and remove after set
- Color coded for easy identification
- Horseshoe shim is 2" tall
- 1/16" U-Blue-Box 270 Pieces
- 1/8" U-Black-Box 160 Pieces
- 3/16" U-Gray-Box 120 Pieces
- 1/4" U-Green-Box 95 Pieces
Questions & Answers (1)
How many shims come in a box?
1/16" U-Blue-Box 270 Pieces
1/8" U-Black-Box 160 Pieces
3/16" U-Gray-Box 120 Pieces
1/4" U-Green-Box 95 Pieces
Ratings & Reviews
by Bruce G -
Contractors Direct was the only online site that had 3/16in horseshoe spacers that I use.
7749 Horseshoe Shims Barwalt
by Talarico Tile -
quicker install than traditional spacers
wasn't quite what I was expecting
By the photo they appear as a solid piece of plastic. But the back side of the black 1/8" spacer has a hollowed out recess. This would likely make cleaning more difficult. I don't think making them out of solid material would have required that much more material.
the 1/16 are solid on both sides and so they appear like what is photo'd above regardless of which side it's viewed from.