Bartell Uni-Screed Power Unit
Bartell Morrison Uni-Screed Power Unit
This specially designed concrete screed allows a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire slab. The power unit has an adjustable handle to meet operator needs and provide more efficient handling. Its lightweight and easy to transport to and around the job site.
- Power unit only, screeds not included
- Designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area
- Adjustable handle to meet operator needs and more efficient handling
- Handle vibration is minimized with our impact absorbing mounting system to optimize control and operator comfort
- Superior control is achieved with our responsive handle mounted throttle and on/off switch
- High frequency vibration disperses and levels concrete without build-up
- Lightweight, easy to transport to and around job sites
- Blade design permits cutting and smoothing in a single operation
- Interchangeable blades with other leading wet screed units
- Handle fully adjustable
|Bartell Uni-Screed Power Unit Specifications|
|Motor||Gas, Single Overhead Cam Cylinder|
|Power||1.3 hp, 35 cc|
|Blade Length||4' - 16'|
|Fuel Capacity||0.17 gal (0.65 L)|
|Estimated Running Time||1.1 hrs @ 7,000 RPM|
|dB Rating||50 dB|
by adam c.
Packed the concrete very well a few times their were areas that we had to go over twice because the concrete was high in areas. It s a very good investment and it saved us time and labor hours. It was easy for one person to handle. Doing the work ourselves saved us thousands of dollars! Adam.