1132 Bartell Combination Trowel Blades - 4-Pack
Bartell Combination Trowel Blades - 4 Pack
Bartell Morrison’s combination blades are now 20% thicker at no extra cost, providing a longer lasting, more durable trowel blade. With less down time and less materials used, the contractor will save on money and time.
- Combination blades are a combination of float and finish blades, and therefore can both float and finish concrete
- Featuring a floating edge that is pitched upwards for floating allowing fresh concrete to flow under the blade, and a flat finishing edge for finishing
- The operator does not have to stop and change blades on each rotor for each operation
- However, they are not as efficient as the blades that are specifically designed for these jobs
- One side of the blade is used for floating, the other side for finishing
- Normally only used by small contracts where a high quality finish is required but not a "super flat finish" would be needed
- Metric hardware supplied with every box of 4 blades
- #20652, 4-3/4 x 9" x .075 Thick, bolt on, (24" edger) fits B424 Edger
- #20653, 4-3/4" x 10-5/8" x .075 Thick, bolt on, (30" edger) fits B430 Edger
- #20661, 8" x 14" X .075 Thk, bolt on, (36", 74" and 78" models) fits B436 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS74 Ride-On Trowel, TS78 Ride-On Trowel
- #20663, 8" x 18" x .075 Thk, bolt on, (46", 88",96 models) fits B446 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS88 Ride-On Trowel, TS96 Ride-On Trowel
Questions & Answers (1)
Is $22.71 for 4 of the 4-3/4" x 9" combo blades?
Anthony, Yes that is that is the current price. Select that size options and the price will be set automatically. Let us know if you have any other questions.