1132 Bartell Combination Trowel Blades - 4-Pack
Bartell Combination Trowel Blades - 4 Pack
Bartell Morrison’s combination blades are now 20% thicker at no extra cost, providing a longer lasting, more durable trowel blade. With less down time and less materials used, the contractor will save on money and time.
- Combination blades are a combination of float and finish blades, and therefore can both float and finish concrete
- Featuring a floating edge that is pitched upwards for floating allowing fresh concrete to flow under the blade, and a flat finishing edge for finishing
- The operator does not have to stop and change blades on each rotor for each operation
- However, they are not as efficient as the blades that are specifically designed for these jobs
- One side of the blade is used for floating, the other side for finishing
- Normally only used by small contracts where a high quality finish is required but not a "super flat finish" would be needed
- Metric hardware supplied with every box of 4 blades
- #20652, 4-3/4 x 9" x .075 Thick, bolt on, (24" edger) fits B424 Edger
- #20653, 4-3/4" x 10-5/8" x .075 Thick, bolt on, (30" edger) fits B430 Edger
- #20661, 8" x 14" X .075 Thk, bolt on, (36", 74" and 78" models) fits B436 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS74 Ride-On Trowel, TS78 Ride-On Trowel
- #20663, 8" x 18" x .075 Thk, bolt on, (46", 88",96 models) fits B446 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS88 Ride-On Trowel, TS96 Ride-On Trowel
Questions & Answers (1)
Is $22.71 for 4 of the 4-3/4" x 9" combo blades?
Anthony,Yes that is that is the current price. Select that size options and the price will be set automatically. Let us know if you have any other questions.