8007 Bartell 46" B446 Regular Handle Power Trowel
The Bartell high performance power trowels provide the contractor with reliable robust machines suitable for finishing large areas of newly laid concrete.
- All trowels are manufactured from heavy gauge steel and jig welded to ensure complete rigidity, strength and long life.
- Gear boxes are produced from high tensile steel containing heavy duty bronze and steel worm gears.
- A sight glass for checking the oil level ensures the contractor trouble free operation and high production rates.
- Mega T with CVT clutch system providing more torque & power.
- Adjustable Handle.
- Heavy Duty Clutch.
- Precision Balanced.
- Rugged Construction.
- Accurate troweling of wet concrete in areas such as Warehouses, Factories, Floor Slabs, Bridge Decks, Car Parks.
|Float Blade Size|
|Finish Trowel Size|
|Combination Blade Size|