BR3570 Bartell 18" x 28" Reversible Plate Compactor
High Performance Compactors Produced with Bartell’s High Level of Quality, at an Affordable Price.
Designed to give long life and unmatched performance the Compactors are shipped completely assembled with the exception of attaching the handle, and only require filling with fuel and a brief check of lubricant levels in preparation for operation. Most economical and creditable Plate Compactors on the market, and are available in five different weight levels, which range from 60 kg to 405 kg, with petrol engines.
- Hydraulic reversing mechanism with flexible maneuverability allows the machine for forward, backward, and spot-on compaction.
- Cast aluminum throttle lever for a more professional, stronger, and durable for tamping.
- New closed style frame for increased engine and guide hook protection.
- Cast aluminum belt cover for increased clutch and engine longevity.
- Ductile iron bases for increased strength and durability.
- Optional extension plates and urethane mat options are available.
|Bartell BR3570 Reversible Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||8.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX270 - Gas|
|Plate Size||18 in. x 28 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||7850 lbs. (35 kN/ 3561 kg.)|
|Travel Speed||82 ft./min. (25 m/min.)|
|Weight||529 lbs. (240 kg.)|