BR2750 Bartell 17" x 28" Reversible Plate Compactor
High Performance Compactors Produced with Bartell’s High Level of Quality, at an Affordable Price.
Designed to give long life and unmatched performance the Compactors are shipped completely assembled with the exception of attaching the handle, and only require filling with fuel and a brief check of lubricant levels in preparation for operation. Most economical Plate Compactors on the market, and available in five different weight levels, which range from 60 kg to 405 kg, with petrol engines.
- Hydraulic reversing mechanism with flexible maneuverability allows the machine for forward, backward, and spot-on compaction.
- Cast aluminum throttle lever for a more professional, stronger, and durable for tamping.
- New closed style frame for increased engine and guide hook protection.
- Cast aluminum belt cover for increased clutch and engine longevity.
- Ductile iron bases for increased strength and durability.
- Optional extension plates and urethane mat options are available.
|Bartell BR2750 Reversible Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||5.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX200 - Gas|
|Plate Size||17 in. x 2/ in.|
|Centrifugal Force||6070 lbs. (27 kN)|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 20 in. (51 cm.)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 82 ft./min. (25 m/min)|
|Operating Weight||353 lbs. (160 kg.)|