BR1570 Bartell 14" x 19" Reversible Plate Compactor
Bartell 14" x 19" Plate Reversible Compactor
High Performance Compactors Produced with Bartell’s High Level of Quality, at an Affordable Price. Designed to give long life and unmatched performance, the compactors are shipped completely assembled with the exception of attaching the handle, and only require filling with fuel and a brief check of lubricant levels in preparation for operation. Most economical Plate Compactors on the market, and available in five different weight levels, which range from 60 kg to 405 kg, with petrol engines.
- Hydraulic reversing mechanism with flexible maneuverability allows the machine for forward, backward, and spot-on compaction
- Cast aluminum throttle lever for a more professional, stronger, and durable for tamping
- New closed style frame for increased engine and guide hook protection
- Cast aluminum belt cover for increased clutch and engine longevity
- Ductile iron bases for increased strength and durability
- Optional extension plates and urethane mat options are available
|Bartell BR1570 Reversible Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||14 in. x 19 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||3,461 lbs. (15.3 kN/ 4,570 kg.)|
|Travel Speed||82 ft./min. (25 m/min.)|
|Weight||177 lbs. (80 kg.)|
Questions & Answers (1)
Is there an optional water tank? If so how much for the br1570?
What are the optional extension plates for? Is this machine suitable for Asphalt?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The Bartell 1570 is a reversible plate compactor that is not designed for use with asphalt. There is no water tank accessory available for this model.