10409 Aqua Mix Grout Sealer
$10.41 to $14.28
Aqua Mix Grout Sealer
As a sealer or grout release for all natural stone surfaces, unglazed tile, porcelain, clay pavers, concrete, brick, masonry, and grout. For interior and exterior use.
- Aqua Mix Grout Sealer has an expected wear up to 5 years.
- Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used.
- Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
- Water-based sealer that resist water, oil and acid-based contaminants.
- Simplifies maintenance and does not change the appearance of the grout.
- Allows moisture vapor transmission.
- Cementitious sanded and unsanded porous grout joints for ceramic tile installations.
- Effective for interior and exterior applications.
- Read entire label before using. Apply using a soft-bristle paintbrush or sponge paint applicator.
- NOTE: Be sure to wipe surface completely dry within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- After 2 hours conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface.
- If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
- May be reapplied as needed to grout joints that are clean.
- Pre-Grout Sealer/Grout Release Porous tile, such as clay and Saltillo pavers, can be stained by grout during installation.
- Sealing the tile before grouting will make grout removal much easier.
- Apply two coats of sealer according to directions after tile has been bonded for a minimum of 24 hours, or apply to front face of tile before installation.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours.
- Keep dry for 12 hours, achieves a full cure in 24 hours.