3131 Alpha B-Series Wet Profiler
Alpha B-Series Wet Profiler for Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone and Porcelain
For years, Alpha has had great success with our Alpha Marble Profile Wheel. Alpha recognizes there is a need for a wheel for use on granite. As a result, we are proud to introduce the Alpha Profiler B-Series, designed to produce 3/16” (PFB051), 3/8” (PFB101), 1/2” (PFB131), or 3/4” (PFB201) roundover on granite, marble, engineered stone and porcelain tile and slab.
- Making use of the latest vacuum brazed technology and utilizing diamonds best suited for harder materials
- Wet cutting wheel with a 5/8"-11 female
- Nylon guide slides along the surface to make this tool nearly "Goof-proof"
- An operator with little or no fabrication skills can easily create a perfect roundover on tile or slab
- Designed with the tile contractor in mind, slab fabricators will also value the benefits of using the Alpha® Profiler B-Series
- Making use of the latest vacuum brazed technology and utilizing diamonds best suited for harder materials, Alpha® created this wet-cutting wheel
- Equipped with a 5/8”-11 female thread and internal water passage holes, the Alpha® Profiler B-Series will fit the AIR-658, AWP-158, VSP-110 and other brands of center water-feed polishers
- Use this wheel to create a perfect roundover edge treatment and polish it with Ceramica EX for a superior professional finish
- 3,500 max rpm, 5/8"-11 thread
- PFB051 - 3/16" (0.5cm)
- PFB101 - 3/8" (1cm)
- PFB131 - 1/2" (1.3cm)
- PFB201 - 3/4" (2cm)
Ratings & Reviews
by Ken -
First time using such a tool, and got great results! Very easy to use.
by Texas Bullnose
Item makes a nice profile, but doesn't last very long. Your lucky if you can get 150 ln/ft out of it. The price is pretty high compared to its useful life. I'll have to keep looking for a better price else where, but for now this place will work.