7693 Alpha Katana Dry Tile Blade
Alpha Katana Dry Tile Saw Blade
This blade is the ultimate dry cutting diamond blade for the professional tile contractor. If the job entails cutting porcelain for an entire house, or various materials on one job, attach this blade to your Alpha Wet Stone Cutter or popular angle grinder.
- Engineered to be the one blade you need for cutting porcelain, granite, marble, glazed tile
- Fits most popular high-speed angle grinders
- Great for porcelain paver tiles
- Combine this blade with the Alpha Ecocutter Dry Tile Cutting System for the ultimate dry cutting dust-free experience
- As with all dry blades, it may be used wet to minimize dust and extend the life of the tool
- This blade is designed for wet or dry cutting
|Alpha Katana Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||5 mm||5 mm||5 mm|
|Arbor||5/8" - 20 mm||7/8" - 20 mm||7/8"|
Ratings & Reviews
by MiyagiLuvsMakita -
Probably the best dry cut blade I've ever used. Chip free in every material I've used it on. The big advantage of this blade is it basically eliminates blade changing or having to drag out multiple grinders. The only problem is with the thin kerf design. I had to sand my arbor adapter ring down so the lock nut would clamp down tight to keep the blade from "freewheeling".
by OC -
buts very hard porcelain 41/4 and 2x2 i don't even need a saw. just my makita and Alpha Katana. 2 thumbs ways up!!