AWS-110 Alpha 4-1/2" Wet Stone Cutter
Alpha AWS-110 Electric Hand Saw
Important information regarding Alpha warranty returns
In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection.This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.
AWS-110 Wet Stone Cutter Features:
- Water feed system included
- 4-1/2" blade capacity, powerful 11 Amp motor, 20 mm Arbor
- Using the guide provided you can work on the edge of the stone
- Place a straight-edge on the stone and guide against it, or the AWS-110 can be used free hand like any other circular saw
- For safety in-line Ground fault interrupter is included
- Ideal for those working with natural and engineered stone, tile, concrete, masonry and glass.
- It was designed to produce straight and true cuts as required by professional fabricators and installers.
- The AWS-110 has the strength to power through hard dense materials, such as, porcelain, hard red granites and engineered stone.
- Step-cutting recommended for thick materials
- The water-feed supply eliminates the harmful dust particles common in dry cutting applications.
- The included self-stick felt strips can be applied to the base plate to protect the work surface from scratches. The AWS-110 may be used several ways.
- The reversible ruler guide down, one can work off the edge of the stone; in the up position, it can glide along a straight edge.
- It can be used free hand and either wet or dry.
- Additionally, utilizing the optional Carriage Assembly, one can use the Alpha® Guide Rail System to perform machine precision cuts.
- You can easily transition to polishing with the Alpha® WS120 polisher and Ceramica pads.
- The AWS-110 is more than a saw; it is a complete cutting system that can be used for cutting, scoring, profiling and more designed and manufactured with the highest quality standards, as are all Alpha Professional Tools® products.
- 4-1/2 in Wet Stone Cutter
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Water Valve and Hose
- Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter
- Straight Cutting Guide (reversible)
- Extra Carbon Brush Set
- Self-Stick Felt Strips
- Operator's manual
|Alpha AWS-110 4-1/2" Wet Stone Cutter Specifications|
|Arbor Size||20 mm|
|Blade Capacity||4-1/2 in|
|Depth of Cut||1-7/16 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Good product with quality feel
by l8zfish -
I have been using the saw to cut pavers and it works great. The depth doesn't get all the way thru the paver but a chisel easily finishes them off. The water works great at keeping the dust down and the blade cool.
Very satisfied with it
by tgbrendoni -
I needed something to be able to cut 18 x 36 porcelain tiles, and my TileMaster wasn't big enough. This saw with the Alpha guide rail system solved my problem. It made fantastic straight cuts as long the blade wasn't glazed. The quality of the saw is not as refined as my DeWalt DWC860W but it does the job. The only limitation is that it doesn't do mitered cuts which is why I also have the DeWalt.