966529307 Husqvarna DXR 140 Remote-controlled Demolition Robot
Husqvarna DXR 140 Remote-controlled Demolition Robot
Most compact remote-controlled demolition robot with a 360 degrees rotatable arm. 15 kW power and low weight it is a powerful machine specially developed for demolition work in cramped spaces where the job requires a maneuverable and compact machine with high demand of demolition efficiency. Versatile demolition robot for the construction and process industry. Combine it with a variety of tools like hammers or our compact and versatile crushers and steel shearer. Hydraulic protection package is included.
- Reach (up) 173.23 in
- Reach (forward) 145.67 in
- Compact and powerful in relation to the low weight. Its large footprint enables a high workload.
- With a compact design, only 31" width the machine can access many working locations.
- With reduced need to move the machine you minimize set-up time and can easily operate in confined spaces.
- Gives good access to confined spaces and high maneuverability.
- Hydraulic package (P1) includes one extra hydraulic function for increased precision and control and can be used for axial rotation of grapplers (MG 100/200) or steel shearer (DSS 200). It also enables access to additional tools like vertical mills.
- To protect against bumps and blows, protection shields for the outer hydraulic cylinder are also included.
- DXR 140 Demolition robot
- Blue tooth remote control
- Hydraulic feature package (P1)
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna DXR 140|
|L-ion battery capacity||2.25 Ah|
|Range of wireless transmission||Up to 328 ft.|
|Signal transmission||Radio or cable|
|Radio||Industrial Bluetooth, class 1|
|Hydraulic oil flow||14 gal/min|
|Hydraulic pressure, max||3626 psi|
|Hydraulic pump type||Variable load-sensing axial piston pump|
|Dimensions||Width 30", Height 48"|