82-289-B6 Bon Tool Leveling Pins - 50 piece Box
Bon Tool Leveling Pins - 50 Piece Box
Enjoy Special Savings on this Product During Our Monthly Special!! Was $22.49, Now Only $20.65!!
- Provides a visual guide to pour self-leveling materials or mortar to specific accurate depth
- With use of self-leveling compounds and leveling pins, you achieve a level surface even when the substrate does not have a uniform, consistent height
- High strength adhesive remains in place on the substrate
- Flexible post will spring back in place if bent during pour
- Has both standard and metric measurements
- Inches from 3/16" to 2-1/2"
- Millimeters from 5 mm to 65 mm
How to Use Self Leveling Pins
- Determine high point in substrate and use as a reference height
- Use a digital level or transit to determine pour heights at locations within your “level grid” set up on the substrate. For easy pour materials set Level Pins 5 to 10 feet apart; for lower flow materials set Level Pins every 3 to 4 feet apart
- Snip each level pin to desired pour height
- Peel the adhesive backing from the base of the pin and apply the pin to the substrate
Questions & Answers (1)
What material are they made from? Do they cause any trouble once dried up in the floor?
These are made of a soft plastic material and do not cause any issue once dried up into the floor.