Bon Tool Leveling Pins - 50 piece Box
Bon Tool Leveling Pins - 50 Piece Box
- Provides a visual guide to pour self-leveling materials or mortar to specific accurate depth
- With use of self-leveling compounds and leveling pins, you achieve a level surface even when the substrate does not have a uniform, consistent height
- High strength adhesive remains in place on the substrate
- Flexible post will spring back in place if bent during pour
- Has both standard and metric measurements
- Inches from 3/16" to 2-1/2"
- Millimeters from 5 mm to 65 mm
How to Use Self Leveling Pins
- Determine high point in substrate and use as a reference height
- Use a digital level or transit to determine pour heights at locations within your “level grid” set up on the substrate. For easy pour materials set Level Pins 5 to 10 feet apart; for lower flow materials set Level Pins every 3 to 4 feet apart
- Snip each level pin to desired pour height
- Peel the adhesive backing from the base of the pin and apply the pin to the substrate
What material are they made from? Do they cause any trouble once dried up in the floor?
by Leo Kretzmer 11/13/2018 1:56:47 am
These are made of a soft plastic material and do not cause any issue once dried up into the floor.
How far apart or how do you space leveling pins?
by Joey Blalock 11/21/2019 11:22:02 am
For easy pour materials set Level Pins 5 to 10 feet apart; for lower flow materials set Level Pins every 3 to 4 feet apart.