6955 Rubi EASYGRES Wet Drill Bits
Rubi EASYGRES Wet Drill Bits
- Diamond drill bits to be used with electric drill without hammer
- The quality of the diamond allows the drilling of ceramics, porcelain, granite, marble and glass
- Always use water-cooled
- Fits standard size 1/2" and 3/8" chuck drills
- Ideal to install bathroom accessories and any type of decorative accessories over ceramic surfaces
- Average life between 5 and 10 holes depending on the material
- Drilling depth is 1 inch
- Body made of steel and bit made of electro deposited diamond
- Lateral opening to improve cooling of the drill bit and to allow the elimination of solid waste produced after the drilling of the hole
- Recommended speed of use between 400 and 1000 RPM depending of the material to be drilled
- To achieve a better finish and a longer life of the drill bit, it's important to observe the adequate speed of use and to apply a moderate pressure during the drilling
Questions & Answers (2)
What depth of stone can I cut? Need 2-1/2".
The drilling depth of the EASYGRES bits is 1 inch. These bits are also designed for drilling ceramic tiles.
Do they make 4 1/4 hole saw
Rubi does not have a 4 1/2". However Diamax does make one under part number: 6503.