543087165 Husqvarna Hiperhard Densification 5 Gallon
Husqvarna HiperHard Concrete Densifier
Use HiperHard densifier to further increase the surface hardness of concrete floors with exposed aggregate.
- Drastically increases the hardness of polished concrete
- Improves abrasion resistance
- Enhances the final look of the polished concrete floor
How's It Work?
- Husqvarna HiperHard is a silicate concrete densifier that reacts with the free lime that naturally exists within the concrete
- HiperHard forms hard, crystalline structures in the surface pores of the concrete slab
- Once the floor is polished with resin-bonded diamonds, the hardness and abrasion resistance of the concrete will be greatly increased
A micro-fiber mop, foam squeegee, and pump sprayer are required for application; no mixing or diluting is necessary.
- Step 1 - Ensure the concrete floor has been ground with 120 grit metal bond diamonds to better expose the pores in the concrete
- Step 2 - Thoroughly clean the floor and use a foam squeegee to remove any dust or debris
- Step 3 - Apply a liberal amount (1 gallon per 300 sq. ft.) of HiperHard onto the floor; do NOT let the concrete densifier form puddles
- Step 4 - Mop the densifier around the floor to evenly distribute the product into the concrete pores
- Step 5 - Allow HiperHard to cure for at least 4-8 hours before grinding
- 300 sq. ft. per gallon
- 1,500 sq. ft. per 5 gallon
- Actual coverage may vary based on the porosity of the concrete
HiperHard Shelf Life
- Unopened containers have a 3 year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature; do NOT allow HiperHard to freeze
- Clean all application equipment with water while it still wet with HiperHard