52918 Rubi DX-350-N 1300 Tile Saw with Laser & Level
Rubi Diamant DX-350-N 1300 Tile Saw with Laser and Level
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- For all types of ceramic tiles and building materials like granite, marble, fireproof bricks and facade bricks
- Motor assembly is seated on roller bearings for greater precision and increased reliability
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Plunge-cutting head adjusts for miter cuts
- Equipped with protective safety system for segmented blades
- Thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump with flow control valve
- 12 inch Diamond Blade included
- Retractile legs with "shield" function and wheels for easy transportation
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts (sold separately)
- Aluminum working surface removable for easy cleaning
- Removable water tank system
- 2mW line laser
- Circular level for easy field installation
- Rubi DX-350-N 1300 with Laser, Level and Built-In Stand
- 12 inch Diamond Blade
- Water Pump
- Operator's Manual
|Rubi DX-350-N 1300 Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||3 hp - 2,200 W|
|Length of Cut||58-7/16 in. with plunge|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||41-5/16 in.|
|Blade Capacity||12 or 14 in.|
|Depth of Cut||4-1/8 in. (14 in. blade)|
|Dimensions||78" x 33-7/8" x 56-5/16"|
Questions & Answers (1)
Why dosnt this saw come with a power cord?
This product is package with the appropriate cable (i.e US vs EU) at the factory.
Please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-709-0002 if you have ordered this tile saw through us.
Ratings & Reviews
Powerful wet saw for all types of building materials
I needed a heavy duty wet saw capable to cut different materials (porcelain, marble, granite and bricks) for different projects ahead and I decided to buy this one, I’m very satisfied with my purchase, it can cut everything!
Heavy duty bridge saw
I recommend this bridge saw for large porcelain and stone tiles. 3HP, Aluminum structure, maximum resistance and high performance plunge effect and miter cuts. Very accuarte, great results!