39018 Stabila TECH 700DA 18" Digital Angle Measurer
Stabila TECH 700DA Digital Electronic Angle Measurer
Stabila offers a tool that perfectly combines three functions into one - angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. This tool is perfect when laying elaborate tile motifs, transferring angles when cutting the tiles.
- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0° – 270°
- Level is 18" in length
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components
- HOLD function: saves the measured value – for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button – ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°
- Protection class IP 54
- Carrying bag included
- Can be used for joint work when installing a kitchen or aligning other built-in furniture
- Marks angles in preparation for woodworking mitre cuts
- Perfect for measuring, checking and marking angles in metal construction
Questions & Answers (1)
What is the length of this level?
SC Floor Restore
This level portion is 18" in length.