21995K Rubiclean Wash Bucket & Sponge
Rubiclean Triple SUPERPRO Wash Bucket and Sponge
What you need, when you've had enough of spending all day cleaning grout!
- Plastic tray, lightweight and high resistance
- 3 spiral rollers for faster grout cleaning
- Wheels and carrying handle for mobility
- Capacity: 5.3 gal. (24 l.)
- Useful capacity: 2.2 gal. (10 l.)
- Dimensions: 20" x 11" x 14" (53 x 28 x 37 cm.)
- Comes equipped with a handle mounted hydro-sponge unit that enables you keep your hands relatively dry while cleaning grout on both floors and walls
- Just wring-out the sponge handle by pressing into the grate and rolling across the rollers!
- Light and highly resistant plastic tray with 3 colander rollers and a separation decantation system for waste water
- Includes interchangeable sponge system
- Interchangeable 5" x 12" wide sponge makes cleaning quick and easy!
- Rubi Plus sponge last longer
- RubiClean Wash Bucket
- 1 Yellow Sponge (5" x 11")
- 1 Rubi Universal Handle
by Andrew D.
This system is similar to others in the market. I have used many brands and this is for price and performance one of the best. Nice sponge and bucket.
It works great
by Nick R.
Recently purchased this cleaning system. I was skeptical but after using it few times I realized that this is worth the money. Perfect grout joints finish!
worth every penny
by Jack -
Looked at many and purchased this system. Good quality for the price point. I won't be grouting without this tool again. Sponge is large and does a great job. Key is to keep it flat when cleaning. Time savings is worth every penny.
Not For Urethane Grouts
Perhaps this works well for other than urethane based grouts, but for my use it just smeared the grout throughout the tile and made a bigger mess for me to clean. I ordered the extra epoxy sponge which did pick up a bit better than the sponge supplied with the kit. About halfway thru my job I reverted to sponges which I could wring out better than I was able to get excess water from the sponges using the Rubi System. This is disappointing at best because the reason I bought it is because my hands have prior injuries and wringing sponges is hard for me. However cleaning, scrubbing excess urethane from my tile was worse for my hands than wringing sponges. For my purpose it was a total waste of time, money and extra labor.