171231 MK TX-4 10" Wet Tile Saw
MK Diamond TX-4 Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Large, aluminum cutting table with non-slip surface
- Built-in fully adjustable miter system for precise 45º angle cuts
- Water distribution system provides a controllable, even flow to both sides of the blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cutting
- Maintenance free guide bar system eliminates the need for regular lubrication
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Detachable side water containment tray slides with the table
- Detachable rear tray for water containment
- Air Flow Module protects the motor from spray during operation.
- 10" wet cutting continuous rim blade included
- One-year limited warranty
- Stand sold separately
- MK-TX-4 Wet Tile Saw
- 10 in. Wet Cutting Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Rip Guide with Protractor
- Side and Rear Water Trays
- Side Table
- Operator's manual
|MK TX-4 Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-3/4 hp|
|Length of Cut||24 in.|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in.|
|Blade Capacity||10 in.|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in.|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||2-3/8 in. in.|
|Dimensions||44 in. x 25 in. x 20 in.|
Questions & Answers (2)
I very like this saw! Just one thing this saw use 1" arbor blade, so I see you sale only one MK blade can use for this saw (MK-TX3 10" Diamond Blade). So what can I do if I don't want to use MK-TX3 10" Diamond Blade? Do you have something ells?
You can use any of these blades with a 1 inch arbor.
Does this wet saw have a laser line?
This saw is not equipped with a laser.
Ratings & Reviews
This saw cuts really nice but it has design flaws which cause a huge mess. Water spills from the cart directly to the floor! My saw shack was nearly flooded. No side panels available and the back tray would tilt and allow water to pool in spill.