Imer Combicut 250/1500VA Lite Tile Saw
The Combicut 250/1500 VA Lite is an electric tile cutter designed to cut today's porcelain plank tiles. Precision cast aluminum components combined with very careful assembly makes for a saw which is accurate, light and extremely reliable. The 250/1500 VA Lite is designed for those jobs that are smaller in nature, and the materials being cut are not that thick.
- To ensure that the Combicut series would be both light and powerful we designed and developed an all new 1.75 h.p. motor. Cuts are made quickly and quietly. Performance and reliability are GUARANTEED!
- Plunge cuts are smooth and precise as the cast aluminum cutting head pivots on a sealed bushing. "L" cuts for door jams are now quick and simple!
- Very lightweight, heavy-duty saw - Only 125 lbs!
- Having trouble cutting those extra long plank tiles? The Combicut 250/15000 VA Tile saw can cut up to 5 ft. in length!
- When 45 degree cuts are needed, just tilt the travel beam, Simple and accurate. While the overhead beam design provides a smooth, accurate cut..guaranteed!
- The motor on the Combi 250VA was designed specifically for this saw. Hi-torque at low RPM delivers fast, chip free, cutting performance
- The cast aluminum protractor is the only truly accurate rip guide in the industry
- The extruded aluminum travel bar design provides a smooth accurate cut. Maintenance is minimal, just spray and wipe with WD-40
- Aircraft quality cast aluminum materials make for a rigid and light weight saw which will maintain its finish for years to come
- Side table included to support large format tiles slide the side table into place
- Complete with high flow water pump
- Precision water valve
- A laser guide comes standard with every Combi 250 series. Mark the line of your cut on the material, line it up with the laser, and go!
- Included protractor with 180°
- Integrated stand with wheel kit
- High impact poly water pan
- Long handle for easy reach and smooth pull through
|Imer Combicut 250/1500VA Lite Tile Saw Specifications|
|Motor||110 V, 15 amp|
|Blade Speed||2,800 RPM|
|Blade Diameter||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Length of Cut (w/ Plunge Cut)||57 in (60 in)|
|Water Pan Capacity||13 gal|
|Water Pump FLow||3 GPM|
|Dimensions||76 x 24 x 25 in|