1046 Gemini Taurus 3 Super Slicer Blade Kit
Inventory arriving soon.
Gemini Taurus 3 Super Slicer Blade Kit
The Slicer blade is flat, giving it strength when cutting forward and backward, because of this, the cutting will only be from the front and back.
- Thinnest Kerf ever for Taurus 3
- Ideal when removing the least amount of material is desired
- Has the ability to use more of your material and as a byproduct actually cuts faster than any of our “Ring Blades”
- It is highly recommended for use with the Super Slicer Kit
- Cutting from the sides will not only be very slow but will damage the grommets
- Cuts glass, tile, stone, shell, nonferrous metals, hard plastics such as acrylic and lexan, and anything that has a similar density to these materials
- Has finer diamond so the cut is even smoother than all the other blades except for the dichroic blade
- Use this blade with the heavy duty flocked belt to avoid splitting
- This blade can turn on a dime and do very intricate designs once you get used to it
- Perfect for glass fusers
- Comes with 2 orange groove grommets (part number 0485)
- Blade Shape: Flat .040" width x .150" length
- Material Thickness Capacity: 3/4", normal use is for slicing thin wafers in rods and pattern bars, and scroll cutting of fused glass up to 3/8" thickness
- Average Blade Life: 50-100 hours
Ratings & Reviews
Diamond Ring Saw Blades
If you are replacing the Mega, Speed, or Slicer blades, because
Dull and worn out. It is best to replace Flocked belt at the same time.
They always come with the red bearings and sometimes
advertise that they come with the belt as well. They call
it The (in my case) Slicer blade kit. Watch out because when
you receive it, you will be shocked there is no belt. You will know
you need one when your saw gets real loud cutting even with
the new blade and new bearings. You should also check all the
blue bearings as well. You want to use the blade anyway cause you got deadlines and commitments. Just buyer beware, make sure you are getting the belt. Your blade will last much longer.