Large or fragile items must be shipped via tractor trailer to ensure secure shipping. Contractors Direct can facilitate truck delivery anywhere within the the contiguous United States. Contractors Direct does not offer truck delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto. International truck delivery is available for Canada.
- Commercially zoned address with tractor trailer access.
- Forklift or loading dock on-site. (Liftgate service available for an additional cost).
- Accurate receiver contact information.
- Signature release after package inspection.
Additional Delivery Options:
- Lift Gate Fee : $150 Flat Rate (Restrictions May Apply)
- Residential Delivery : $200 Flat Rate (Restrictions May Apply)
- Transit time, the time elapsed between the ship date and delivery date, is typically no more than 6 business days.
- Transit time varies based on the item, manufacturer and mode of transport.
Item Delivery Tips
It is important to thoroughly inspect your delivery upon receipt for any signs of damage.
|Freight Delivery Checklist|
|Check delivery for signs of damage or tampering.||✓|
|Check for any damage to product.||✓|
|Make note of any damage or irregularities. **||✓|
** Refusal of delivery is advised for severely damaged products.
- Delivery appointments are available upon request.
- Liftgate service is available at an additional cost.
- Check the full contents of the delivery to ensure there are no missing or damaged components.
- Inaccurate delivery information may result in delays and additional fees applied.
Terminal Pick-up Option
- Terminal pickup allows your package to be received at a freight facility and held for up to 3 business days.
- Proper identification of the purchaser is required for pickup.
- We may be unable to determine the terminal address prior to shipping some factory direct items.
- Review the freight delivery check list above
- Failure to pick up your product within 3 business days may result in additional fees for shipping & storage.
Click here to view our International Shipping Policy