PCE980 Porter Cable 7” Table Top Wet Tile Saw
Porter Cable 7” Table Top Wet Tile Saw
This 7 inch table top wet saw comes with a 6.5 amp motor and has no issue cutting various stone and tile. First of its class, this wet saw is the first to come with a dolling cutting cart in which provides incredible accuracy, even down to 1/32".
- Adjustable miter square ideal for accurate rips and diagonal cuts fits perfectly to rear fence
- Made with Stainless Steel protecting saw against rust and adds extra durability for material to glide over surface
- Unique design includes an ergonomic handle for easy transportation from job site to job site
- Adjustable splash guard prevents water from breaking containment
- Provides smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles
- Rubber feet provides stability and protects work surface during use
- Slide tray made from cast metal has water channels that help with clear cut accuracy opposed to other table tops saws
- Equipped with water basin and drain plug
- Sliding table locks during transportation
- PCE980 7" Wet Tile Saw
- 7" Porcelain Tile Blade
- Miter Square
- Blade Wrench
- Blade Guard
- Splash Guard
- User guide
|Porter Cable PCE980 Tile Saw Specsifications|
|Cut Depth||1-1/4" (32mm)|
Questions & Answers (3)
Is this machine designed to Australian standard?
This product is designed for standard American (US) circuits.
What is the maximum thickness this will cut? Would like to cut stone pavers that are up to 1-1/2" thick just for a small job.
The max cut depth for this saw is 1-1/4".
Does this saw spray water all over the person cutting the tile?
The saw does a very good job of containing the water within the saw and on the tile and does not spray the water on the user.
Ratings & Reviews
I recommend it
by greg tile works
We purchased this saw out of curiosity and to use on small jobs and I was very impressed and would recommend it. It was very easy to use this saw to cut even the smallest glass mosaic tile piece also tested the saw with 12"x 24" porcelain tiles and it was able to cut them fine.
Glad I Bought
5 stars! Great little saw. Small footprint, lightweight, good power to weight ratio. Cut inside without making a mess. Should have bought it when it first came out!
Porter tile wet tile saw
Works like a charm!!!
Got it in two days. Fast shipping. Looks great and found every thing good working order.
The saw was exactly what we needed and it works good.
I understand that this saw is $198. Quality is not expected to be top notch but after trying to cut 3x6” subway tile twice, I gave up. I tried to return but contractorsdirect would not pay for return fees which cost $88 so I might be out of $100 or more. Reviews does not reflect the quality of this table saw. Disappointed.