IQ Power Tools Vacuum with Hepa Cyclonic Dust Extractor
iQ426HEPA Cyclonic Hepa Dust Extractor
iQ Power Tools four stage cyclonic dust extractor with HEPA filtration offers a multi-stage cyclonic pre filter for longer run times. The iQ426HEPA cyclonic pre filter allows less than 1% of the dust to reach the filter, providing faster clean up and saving time and money
- New multi stage cyclonic pre filter, means longer run time
- Cyclone vacuum system tested to capture 99.5% of dust
- 190 CFM high output vacuum
- Certified Hepa filter is OSHA compliant for 7" grinders
- Four-stage filtration system with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- Dust containment tray holds up to 50 lbs.or 11 gal capacity
- Meets OSHA 2016 silica standard
- Pre filter features 7 cyclones
- Contractor grade 14 ft. anti static locking hose
- Quickspin filter cleaning
- Convenient cart with accessories for mobility, vacuum can also detach using 4 industrial casters
- Light status will let you know when it s time to change filter
- Great vacuum for tile dust, construction debris, drywall dust and so much more
- Power tool switch can automatically start extractor when the power tool is used
- Heavy duty cart, accessories.
- dust collection bags (3 pack).
- Operator's manual
|iQ426HEPA Cyclonic Dust Extractor Specifications|
|Motor Power/ Amperage||1800W/ 15 amps|
|Air Flow||190 CFM/|
|Hose Length||14 ft. / 4.26 m|
|Hose Diameter||2"/ 50mm|
|Power Cord||10 ft./ 3m|
|Sound Level||84.5 DB|
|Pre Filter||7 Cyclones|
|Filter Type||iQ Durabond Cartridge|
|Area, sq. ft (M2)||11 lbs. or over 500 linear ft.|
|Vac Dimensions||23" x 41" x 34"|
|Weight||Vac 60 lbs/ Cart 23 lbs|
what is Cyclonic Separation?
Cyclonic dust extraction systems utilize centrifugal force to separate dust and debris from the air. The incoming air carrying dust enters a conical chamber where it begins to spin rapidly. The centrifugal force causes heavier particles to move to the outer wall of the chamber, allowing cleaner air to move toward the center and exit.
Does the IQ Power Tools Vacuum have HEPA Filtration
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are designed to capture very small particles, including fine dust and allergens, from the air. In a vacuum with a HEPA cyclonic dust extractor, the air from the cyclonic separation chamber is typically passed through a HEPA filter before being released back into the environment.