International Order Policy
International orders require additional handling to ensure quick and accurate processing. These orders include any order that is to be exported after the point of sale with Contractors Direct. Contractors Direct does offer limited international shipping options via FedEx, but items that are shipped via tractor trailor require the use of a freight forwarder.
We must confirm the following information prior to being able to fully process an international order:
- Written request for all desired items and accessories.
- Verified and agreed upon payment method.
- Domestic delivery address, contact info & required export documents.
- Ultimate delivery address of consumer.
Contractors Direct uses FedEx shipping for small packages that ship internationally. We also use FedEx services for freight items that ship to Canada. Contractors Direct does not partner with or offer referrals for any specific freight forwarding service.
- Providing inaccurate or deficient information may result in delays and additional fees for which Contractors Direct will not be held liable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Contractors Direct does not cover customs, local taxes, or any other border crossing fees.