BT92-2012 Bullet 12" Cruiser Cutter
Bullet Tools BT92-2012 12" Cruiser Cutter
If you do rip cuts on vinyl or cut carpet tiles, this tool is a must have! The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser gives the professional a fast, repeatable solution to rip-cuts and end cuts. Make straight, clean, score-and-snap cuts up to 12″ wide on luxury vinyl planks or luxury vinyl tile. Can cut a 24″ tile in half! The Cruiser pulls vinyl planks through for perfectly straight scores in less time. One pass is all you need. Achieve faster and easier installation of vinyl flooring while maintaining professional results. Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Maximum Cut Thickness 1/2"
- Safer and easier than a utility knife or table saw without the dust or shavings
- Dual rolling blades cut cleanly through wear layer allowing quick and clean snaps to size
- Quick-adjust fence and built-in ruler
- Lightweight, with carry handle for easy portability
- Built-in storage box to hold spare blades and other tools
- Open throat design enables end-cuts, notch cuts and cuts on square or rectangular format tiles wider than 12" (300mm)
- Carpet tile upgrade kit available
- Ideal solution for Rip Cuts on WPC, SPC & Rigid Core Vinyl!
- Replacement blades are 2095B Upper Blades and 2012B Lower Blades
- Bullet Tools BT92-2012 12" Bullet Cruiser Cutter
- Quick-adjust fence
- Dual rolling blades (2095B Upper Blades and 2012B Lower Blades)
- Operator's manual
|Bullet Tools BT92-2012 12" Bullet Cruiser Cutter|
|Max Cut Thickness||1/2 inch|
|Max Cut Width||12 inch|
|Machine Dimensions||L 24 inches x W 18.25 inches x H 10.5 inches|