6690 Raimondi Zipper Advanced Rail Saw
Raimondi Zipper Advanced Rail Saw
The Raimondi® Zipper Advanced Wet Saw is high quality machine designed for ripping through porcelain tiles, ceramic, granite, marble, brick, and more.
Raimondi Zipper Stone and Tile Saw Features:
- Cast and extruded aluminum framework
- Rail saw able to plunge cut
- Polypropylene pan for easy cleaning capacity 38 lt (10 Gal)
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with adjustable bearings.
- Floating blade guard system, and child-proof on/off switch with key provides extra safety during saw operation
- Material lock-down bar, Collapsible table extensions and extension side square are optional
- ***SPECIAL ORDER - Zipper 150 available by special order from Italy. Takes 4-6 weeks. Call to place order ***
- Raimondi Zipper Advanced Rail Saw
- Folding Telescopic Legs with Wheels
- 14 in. Segmented Diamond Blade
- 45°/90° Sliding Square
- High Volume Water Pump
- Wrench Kit
- Operator's manual
|Model||Zipper 85||Zipper 105||Zipper 130||Zipper 150|
|Power||25 Amp||25 Amp||25 Amp||25 Amp|
|Motor||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp||Belt Driven - 2.2 hp|
|Arbor Size||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Blade Size||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in||12 or 14 in|
|Depth of Cut||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in||4-3/4 in|
|Length of Cut||34 in||41 in||51 in||61 in|
|Diagonal Cut||24 in||29 in||35 in||42 in|
|Weight||176 lbs.||185 lbs.||216 lbs.||233 lbs.|
|Dimensions||50 in x 27 in x 37 in||57 in x 27 in x 37 in||68 in x 27 in x 37 in||78 in x 27 in x 37 in|
|Shipping||Freight Truck||Freight Truck||Freight Truck||Freight Truck|
Ratings & Reviews
by Mike D.
What a great piece of equipment I was hesitant to get this big of a saw at first but it allowed me to bid large jobs which I wouldn't have before and I get quality cuts each and every time. Simply Amazing!!!! The Italians know what they are doing.
Local shop wanted ~$10,000 for pre-cut granite slabs. Decided to buy the raw slabs for $2,000 plus $3,600 for a new saw...you do the math. The Zipper cut through black granite like butter. It can cut deeper than advertised if you remove the lock down wheels.