9748 CS Unitec Portamix Hippo Mixing Station
CS Unitec Portamix Hippo Mixing Station
Enjoy 3 FREE LINERS* (Part No. PH705) with the Purchase of this Product During Our Monthly Special!! Includes 4 Total Liners - One With Unit and Three Free!
- *Offer ends 9/30/19
Mix, Transport and Pour Directly onto the Floor. The Portamix provides workers with convenience and flexibility when mixing material onsite.
- PMH 80X-DC: Comes with 2 tires for rough terrain use, dust control cover and removable liner. Increased height - pour directly into buckets or carts
- PMH 80F-DC: Comes with 4 casters for level floor use, dust control cover and removable liner. Allows accurate placement - pour and spread at the same time
- Easy operation one person can mix, transport and pour
- Accurately place material directly onto the floor
- Produces excellent mix consistency
- Ideal for mixing in bulk and dispensing into small containers
- Pre-tinted material is easily blended
- 1 Bucket 20 gal, 2 Mixing Paddles M-14 thread
- Bowl Capacity: 5 x 40 lbs. mix+water (20 gal/290 lbs.) 5 x 20 kg mix+water (80 liters /130 kg)
- Very robust 20 gals (75L) bucket for Fluid Mix blending station, with extra reinforced base and sturdy handle
- Balanced tilting cradle for easy operation
- Eliminates fatigue for transporting the materials once mixed
- Bowl Capacity: 5 x 40 lbs. mix+water (20 gal/290 lbs.)
- 5 x 20 kg mix+water (80 liters /130 kg)
- Reversible motor mounting for "alongside" mixing
- Spirals mixing paddle 8" diameter, 27" long
- Screw attachment 14M
- Dimensions: 24"x 26"x 37-1/2"
- Weight 99 lbs
The PortaMix HIPPO is supplied with two mixing paddles
- TW225 for half-batches (2-3 bags); 8" diameter x 27" long; ideal for plasters, concrete mortars, resins and tile adhesives. 8" long helix
- TW225D for full batches (4-5 bags); 8" diameter x 27" long; ideal for self-leveling compounds, screeds, paints, plasters and epoxy. 15" long helix
- Paddles are designed with a special helix ribbon and side bars
- They lift and shear the product quickly and efficiently to produce an excellent mix consistency and thorough mixing of colors and additives
- The large 8" diameter of the paddle provides an increased peripheral speed which eliminates the need for high RPM mixing and helps to prevent flash curing
- CS Unitec Portamix Hippo Mixing Station
- Mixing Motor
- Mixing Bucket
- Removable Liner
- Dust Control Cover
- TW225 Paddle (For half batches)
- TW225D Paddle (For full batches)
- Operator's manual
|Portamix Hippo Mixing Station Specifications|
|Motor||2-Speed Electric - 110 V|
|RPM (2-speed)||140/470 RPM|
|Bucket Capacity||23 Gallons|
Questions & Answers (1)
I need more info.
Does the motor have multiple speeds?
Is the paddle designed so you don't have to push material around to clean chunks off edges?
Is the pin easy to pull to get the paddle out for cleaning? This would be important for fast setting mixes.
Is the motor only designed for thin overlay type mixes or does it have power and different speed settings for variable applications and mix designs such as mortar or even concrete such as for countertops? etc.
I like the design but don't know how functional it is for anything other than thin self-levelers. That's not my interest. Thanks
These technical questions would be best answered by the manufacturer CS unitec themselves. I will provide their contact information here 203-853-9522.
Ratings & Reviews
worth the price
An excellent mixer. It will mix 5 50 lb bags at a time. Easy to pour and even easier to roll from mixing area to pouring area. It does throw a lot of dust up, so make sure to buy the lid