4402 Nuheat HOME Floor Heating Programmable Thermostat
Nuheat HOME Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat, AC0056
The Nuheat HOME thermostat has a high-resolution color touchscreen display and can be programmed to control nearly any electric radiant floor heating system under stone, tile, laminate, and engineered wood floors. The Nuheat thermostat features a sleek, high-gloss front overlay and frame, a built-in class A GFCI, and is covered by Nuheat's 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Nuheat Thermostat Features
- Touch Screen Display - 3-½" back-lit screen with adjustable brightness
- Programmable - Program on/off times and temperatures for each day of the week using either floor or air temperatures sensor modes
- Safe - Includes built-in UL approved 15 Amp Class A GFCI protection (120v and 240v)
- Universal compatibility with any floor heating system using a 10K Ω sensor
- Easy to install and program with on-screen prompts to assist the installer
- Dual-voltage; compatible with 120V and 240V systems
- Displays total energy usage with monthly, weekly, and hourly views
- Since most thermostats use the same 10k W sensor, older thermostats can be easily upgraded to a Nuheat thermostat
- Each area you want to control requires a circuit and thermostat, up to 15 amps each (typically 150 sq. ft. @ 120V & 300 sq. ft. @ 240V)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Ratings & Reviews
Nuheat HOME Thermostat
by Richard G. -
This electric thermostat is very easy to set up and works perfectly with our under floor heat system even though it's a different brand than the floor heat mats that we installed. Aesthetically it looks really sleek with the gloss white frame and touchscreen color display. So far so good, so hopefully we won't have to take advantage of the Nuheat warranty. Great product, great seller, great service. A+
by Claire -
The thermostat has a simple design similar to an iPhone, it's very easy to use, and the install was easier than I expected. Customer service was very helpful in explaining the differences between the Nuheat thermostats and my order arrived exactly on time.
So much better than Schluter!
by Sebastian G. -
The Home thermostat is a breath of fresh air. I had a Schluter digital thermostat prior, which was the worst engineered, least intuitive electronic device I have ever seen. I am a remodeling contractor that sets up a number of advanced smart systems and I had to call Schluter customer service just to figure out how to get started. The power went out and it came time for me to reset the time on the old one, and I could even figure that out. So I ordered the Nuheat unit and literally, in less than 10 mins I had it installed and programmed. Super easy as it should be.