1044 KP Industries Knee Pro Ultra Flex III Knee Pads
KP Industries Knee-pro Ultra Flex III Knee Pad for Tiling
At the end of the day you won't know you have had a pair of knee pads on - no fatigue because they are so light and comfortable!
- Engineered and designed with the user in mind
- Simply the most comfortable knee pad available
- The Knee-pro Ultra Flex III is virtually indestructible
- Multi functional kneepads for tile, masonry. carpentry, construction, electrical, flooring, gardening, industrial, hardware, home repair, maintenance, mining, painting, plumbing, roofing, safety, welding, etc
- Hard plastic outer shells are extremely strong
- Hinged with a metal rivet for ease of movement while kneeling or walking
- Non-marking orange strip grips any surface
- Soft elastic woven straps with reinforced sewn ends are placed well above and below the knee
- Will not bind behind the knees and are easily attached
- 5/8" (12.70 mm) closed cell inner foam pads provide the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Foam will not absorb moisture
- Speed clips snap easily into place for quick on-off
- Knee pads are sold in pairs
Ratings & Reviews
by Wild eyed country boy -
I use for any kind of work that requires kneeling for prolonged periods on hard or abrasive surfaces. Near-perfect adjustable fit, don't slip up or down your knees, very tough, comfortable. Used by soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan to protect their knees.
The best I have found!!
by Whetter Msnry -
Thank YOU!I have and will continue to use them for my self and also give as gifts and for out employees!
by Maintenance man -
I have tried different styles of kneepads but these are the best they move with you and the straps do not bunch up behind the knee. I wear them all day and forget that I have them on. Most of the guys I work with now wear them because of there comfort.
by jonathan -
I am a professional carpenter and bought pair of these knee pads two years ago and i love them. I wear them everyday,8-12 hours a day and they are extremely durable and comfortable. I put them on in the morning and don't need to adjust them all day, they stay put. I recomend anyone in a trade buy these, they are the best I've ever found, and I've tried many kinds.
by Barry Westbrook -
Our technicians are on their knees continuously in crawl spaces, attics, and floors. Any tool that can improve comfort and stamina delivers huge ROI. I have been looking for knee pads that will stay on and not rotate out of place. These are by far the best we have ever used. Barry Westbrook, PE (KY), CIH President, DocAir LLC www.docair.com
by Gordon Burns -
These are the best pads you can use, by far. These are about the 20th pair I've purchased. Our firm has been using these for about 12 years and my crew will not use anything else.