Don't lift, carry or drag your buckets again! Roll your Thin Set, Grout, and Water!
- With it's low center of gravity 5/8" above the floor, the lowest on the market, it is almost impossible to tip
- The exclusive 5" diameter center hole accepts a 5 gallon bucket and can hold it at an angle making it easier to access material
- 5 heavy duty casters for easily moving and turning heavy 5 gallon buckets
- The dolly has a reinforced design, molded from plastic
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs
- Fits all 5 and 3-1/2 gal buckets
- Will hold a bucket on a 45 degree angle
- Sturdy and stable 300 lbs capacity, 5 casters
- Bucket dolly will not scratch or damage any surface
- Manufactured in the USA, made from high quality materials
What are the dimensions of the Bucket Dolly?
by B Swed 10/28/2015 10:21:32 am
Bucket Dolly Outer Dimensions: 16-1/2" Diameter, 3-3/4" height with wheels Bucket Dolly Inner Dimensions: 11-1/8" Diameter, 2-1/4" depth
What is the ground clearance of the bucket?
by Anonymous 6/17/2016 10:46:17 am
The bucket dolly provides 1-inch of clearance from the ground.
by TileLady -
I'm a tile contractor and bought this to use for thinset buckets and grout water buckets. This is an excellent, well designed product that I highly recommend. You won't be sorry you bought it!
i would buy this product again
by puternic -
things that are great about it
by David -
Very sturdy construction, I use 2 for 2-bucket method of car wash works great
by Joline Thibault -
I bought this dolly once before and this dolly is used on constuction all the time .love it wouldv recomend it to anyone.It doesnt tip over and handles great.
Real good bucket dollies
by TZ -
I'm so glad I purchased these. I was debating on getting them do to cost, but they are well worth it. The only thing that I can see that can fail on this product is the wheels eventually, but I have not problems with mine. The thin-set comes right off of the plastic like advertised. And they are extremely hard to tip...... I've never tipped them over. I'm glad that I got these. They should last a very long time. Well built.
Very Nice Product
by Custom Tile -
I am a tile contractor and seen a picture of these in a magazine, and I had to have them. wish I would of bought them years ago.