967664401 Pullman-Holt A600 Air Scrubber
Pullman-Holt A600 Air Scrubber by Husqvarna
Unlike competitive units, Pullman Ermator air scrubbers are not designed using off-the-shelf components from the HVAC industry. The Pullman Ermator 600 CFM air scrubber is constructed using specially designed components and materials, contributing to a superior form and functionality that will soon make other air scrubbers obsolete. Both models include individually tested and certified HEPA filters.
Constructed using a sturdy, compact cabinet, the Model A600 is a quiet operating air scrubber with two airflow speeds of 300 and 600 CFM. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces. Each HEPA filter installed in the model A600 is individually tested and certified at an e individually tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at .3 microns. A warning light indicates when the washable primary filter is 75% clogged and requires cleaning.
- Dual signal lamps: orange light indicates clogged filter; red light indicates leakage in HEPA filter; alerts operator to change HEPA filter
- Individually tested and certified hospital HEPA filter: 99.99% at 0.3 microns
- 8" air Exhaust
- Collapsible handle: to accommodate stacking
- Disposable 12" x 12" x 1" Pleasted Polyester pre-filter: easy to slip in for operator
- 2-speed, 0.25 hp motor, 300/600 cfm
|Pullman-Holt A600 Air Scrubber Specifications|
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||2-speed; 300/600 CFM|
|Primary Filter||Disposable Polyester Media|
|Secondary HEPA Filter||99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns|
|Handles||One top, one bottom|
|Dimensions||15 x 17 x 17 in|