967672204 Pullman Ermator A2000 Air Scrubber by Husqvarna
Pullman Ermator A2000 Air Scrubber by Husqvarna
A 2000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine. Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality – be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking. Operates at two very quiet speeds. Thanks to the compact design, the unit is easy to move and transport. Non-marking, lockable wheels allows for easy transport.
- Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters
- A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency
- Durable design with metal mesh protects the filter area which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it
- Yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks
- Pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option
- Lightweight, compact design and transport handles allow for smooth transportation
|Pullman-Holt A2000 Air Scrubber Specifications|
|Motor - 120V||0.80 hp|
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||1200 CFM|
|Dimensions||18.1" x 27.5" x 32.3"|
Ratings & Reviews
The customer service is top notch.