Wacker BS50-4As, Wacker BS60-4As
Wacker BS50-4As and BS60-4As Four-Stroke Rammer
The Wacker Neuson BS50-4s and BS60-4s high performance 4-cycle vibratory rammers are used to compact cohesive, mixed and granular soils. The high stroke energy and percussive from the Honda motor combined with quick advance travel allow the BS50-4s and BS60-4s to achieve impressive compaction results.
- Easy operation fuel valve is integrated into throttle; a single lever controls throttle acceleration and shut-off
- 4-stage air filter heavy-duty filter prevents dust from entering the tamper engine for enhanced engine life
- 4-cycle crankcase crack-case is incredibly durable and easy to maintain
- Low oil consumption crankcase features a breather system with 3-piece piston oil ring for improved oil efficiency
- Guide handle shock-mount system built-in shock system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort
- Low oil LED indicator LED lights up if rammer is started without enough oil inside and will automatically shut off after 10 second to prevent engine damage
Wacker Neuson Vibratory Rammer Specifications
|Wacker Rammer Specifications|
|Models||BS 50-4S||BS 60-4S|
|141 lbs||159 lbs|
|26.5 in.||26.5 in.|
|20 in.||23 in.|
|11 in. x 13 in.||11 in. x 13 in.|
|Engine Power||3.2 hp||3.2 hp|
|Max Engine RPM||4,200||4,200|
What type of foot protection is required for the operator? Are metatarsal guards required?
by Shawn 6/14/2016 3:23:05 pm
The operator should always wear protective safety gear to avoid injury on the jobsite. Gloves and metatarsal guards are highly recommended.
by Compacting Cory
I love this Wacker rammer. I bought the BS-50S and have used it steady over the last 2 months, love the 4-Cycle engine great Rammer would recommend to any landscaper.