3172 Tavy 4-Corner View Tile Spacer Box
Tavy Tools 4-Corner View Tile Spacers - 500 Piece Boxes
4-Corner View Tavy 2-sided Tile Spacer. You can still trust the Tavy Spacer to set straight grout lines, but now you can verify that each intersection is perfect every time! Simply pack the tile tight against our patented Tavy Spacer and you can see for yourself that the corners are lined up perfectly...every time.
See all 4 corners of every intersection
- Easy to install, easy to remove. Save time, save money
- Remove 1000 sq ft of tile spacers in under 20 mm
- The circular design prevents the spacer from bottoming out into the cement or adhesive making removal extremely easy
- Installers can use a 1/32" spacer as easily as they would use a 3/8" spacer
- A traditional spacer must be painstakingly removed by picking each one out from between every tile!
- Two sided design of the Tavy Tile Spacer which allows for an installer to use both sides of our spacer. The cross side can be used at any four corner intersection and the straight edge side can be used at any location a spacer is required
- 1/32" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- 1/16" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- 3/32" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- 1/8" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- 3/16" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- 1/4" Bulk Box - 500 piece
- ***3/8" Bulk Box - 400 pcs Not Stocked Special Order Only***
Questions & Answers (3)
Am I reading the description right? 1 500 pack of each?
Yes this is the listing for Tavy spacers box quantity; each box contains 500 spacers except for the 1/4" and 3/8" which come in 400 piece quantities. There is also a listing for 100 piece bags of Tavy spacers click here
If I order 25 units can the price be reduced?
please request a bulk price discount by email. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact quote.
Can I use your spacers to lay driveway pavers with a gap between each that I would then fill with angular sand (#9s, for example) with no fines. This would allow me to make a "porous" driveway with regular pavers.
These spacers are not made to be used with pavers, as that material might be too heavy for the spacer.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff Snouffer -
Never used these type spacers before. Only used the X type. They worked great. Kept tile racked tight & all grout lines lined up.
Awesome spacers the only kind I will ever use.