Tavy 4-Corner View Tile Spacer Box
Tavy Tools 4-Corner View Tile Spacers - 400 Piece Boxes
4-Corner View Tavy 2-sided Tile Spacer. You can still trust the Tavy Spacer to set straight grout lines, but now you can verify that each intersection is perfect every time! Simply pack the tile tight against our patented Tavy Spacer and you can see for yourself that the corners are lined up perfectly...every time.
See all 4 corners of every intersection
- Easy to install, easy to remove. Save time, save money
- Remove 1000 sq ft of tile spacers in under 20 mm
- The circular design prevents the spacer from bottoming out into the cement or adhesive making removal extremely easy
- Installers can use a 1/32" spacer as easily as they would use a 3/8" spacer
- A traditional spacer must be painstakingly removed by picking each one out from between every tile!
- Two sided design of the Tavy Tile Spacer which allows for an installer to use both sides of our spacer. The cross side can be used at any four corner intersection and the straight edge side can be used at any location a spacer is required
- 1/32" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- 1/16" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- 3/32" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- 1/8" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- 3/16" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- 1/4" Bulk Box - 400 piece
- ***3/8" Bulk Box - 400 pcs Not Stocked Special Order Only***
Questions & Answers
Can I use your spacers to lay driveway pavers with a gap between each that I would then fill with angular sand (#9s, for example) with no fines. This would allow me to make a "porous" driveway with regular pavers.
by John 7/19/2019 5:33:27 pm
These spacers are not made to be used with pavers, as that material might be too heavy for the spacer.
What size spacer for regular tile floor
by Chris 7/6/2020 1:00:50 am
This is dependent on a few variable, such as the size of the tiles, the layout and the desired look you are going for. For regular-format tiles, between 12 by 12 and 16 by 16 inches, being installed in a grid layout, the industry standard has been grout lines of 1/16 inch for walls and 1/8 inch for floor.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff Snouffer -
Never used these type spacers before. Only used the X type. They worked great. Kept tile racked tight & all grout lines lined up.
Awesome spacers the only kind I will ever use.