9588 Husqvarna PG 530 Planetary Surface Grinder
The Husqvarna PG 530 is a planetary grinder available in both single and three phase versions with unmatched capacity, excellent for residential and light commercial purposes. The PG 530 combines the latest technology to deliver more power and performance than any other triple head planetary machine available in its class.
Included are three Redilock Diamond Holder Disc & Dust Skirt.
- Grinding disc speed 200-710 rpm
- 21" wide, it will fit through a standard door making it accessable to most projects.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High power machinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Superior industrial strength construction delivers an atrractive yet robust machine.
Multi purpose application possibilities. A highly versatile line of equipment.
- Comprehensively tried and tested on actual projects, ensuring technological effectiveness in the field in most applications and situations.
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square meter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- 1 Phase, 220/240 Volts. 965195814.
- 3 Phases, 480 Volts. 965195813.
- 5 hp, 16 Amps motor.
- Recommended generator size: 220 Volts 12 kW, 480 Volts 15 kW.
- Perfect for both wet and dry grinding.
- Their triple-headed grinders deliver more downward pressure and power to grinding heads, which gives a very stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- Triple-headed grinder with features and a range of applications previously unavailable.
- High production rates for rapid removal of tough heavy-duty surfaces/coatings, as well as floor polishing with a light commercial and domestic capacity.
- FWD/REV operation with variable speed control.
- Ease of maneuverability and enhanced operator control.
- Weighs just 475 lbs.
- A flatter, more consistent grinding surface than that offered by other 4 headed machines.
- Dustless application when used with a DC 3300 and can be used for both wet and dry grinding.
- Longer machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, gear driven planetary head, premium quality belt, the spring steel head system and all zinc-plated steel parts.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna PG 530||Single Phase||Three Phase|
|Horsepower||5 hp||5 hp|
|Grinding Disk RPM||200-710||200-710|
|Planetary Head RPM||50||50|
|Weight||475 lbs||475 lbs|