Collomix Replacement Buckets & Dolly
Collomix Buckets and Bucketcart
- 8GB - Bucket, heavy polyethylene, 8 gal. / 1.1 cu.ft max. capacity
- Made of high-quality polyethylene, strong and durable, with metal carrying handle; ideal for fillers and many other materials, 30 Liters capacity
- 17GB - Bucket, heavy polyethylene, 17 gal. / 2.3 cu.ft max. capacity
- Made of high-strength material, tear-off-resistant handles; suitable for all materials; for the use in ColloMatic automatic mixing machines, 65 Liters capacity
- BC 17 - Bucket trolley easily transports and pours 17 gal. / 2.3 cu.ft. buckets
- Purchase of Bucketcart is for the cart only - Buckets and mixers are all SOLD SEPARATELY
- Cart designed with pneumatic tires and bucket tilting device
- With tub lock for pouring out liquid material; only one person is required for all operations
very good quality bucket
by tile pro
I bought this bucket for mixing self leveler because a 5 gallon bucket always seems to be an inch too short for a full bag.....
I don't own the mixing stand/maching that this goes with. I bought it because I wanted a bigger bucket than a typical 5 gallon.
I have used this bucket to mix entire 60b dry pack deck muck bags in one shot using the auger style mixing paddle. Then entire back never got closer than 4-6 inches from the top never spilling a drop. Yes a dry pack mixer check it out, another awesome product I wish I knew about along time ago... Buy the one that looks like an mini ice auger.
This bucket is very thick and durable. Does not seem to be the rock hard brittle plastic. The handle is very this wire at least twice or may triple as thick as the handle on a spackle bucket.
I expect this bucket to be with me for a long time. It will be used for just about anything from hauling demolition to mixing mortar.
Now this is a bucket
Purchased two of these for tile work. Very well made and holds a lot of material. Could not be happier. A little expensive but worth the price.
Great bucket with one major flaw!
I purchased these to go along with the Collomix Xo1 mixer. They are great in use, the perfect size and wear well with a very thick bottom.
The problem with them is they crack! I have 7 of these and 3 of them have cracked already. 2 on the sides from pressing on them while washing out by hand and one on the bottom.
Even at $30 these buckets would get 5 stars easily, if they didn't crack!
I may try the Raimondi 7 gallon bucket next time, although the 8 gallon seems to be the perfect size for my tile setting needs.