587344401 Husqvarna R1445 14" Diagrip Ring Saw Blade
Husqvarna R1445 14" Diagrip Ring Saw Blade, 587344401
Diagrip is a revolutionary new technology for producing diamond segments. The diamonds have a special treatment that ensures an optimal distribution. The diamonds are held in the segment for longer, they are utilized maximally. The result is blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.
- The R1445 Diagrip blade cuts medium to soft concrete, hard concrete and some building brick and some stone
- Diagrip ensures an optimal distribution of the diamonds and holds them in the segment longer, ensuring blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut
- With Diagrip, the diamonds are exposed and expended at an even rate
- This makes the cutting even and powerful, especially when cutting hard materials like reinforced concrete
- Segments design promotes the efficient cooling of the segments and steel core, and helps to dispose of the abrasive saw slurry
- All Ringsaw blades include a drive disk
- Cutting depths up to 10"
- Total segment height of .200"