587344701 Husqvarna R1420 14" Diagrip Ring Saw Blade
Husqvarna R1420 14" Diagrip Ring Saw Blade, 587344701
Diagrip is a revolutionary new technology for producing diamond segments. The diamonds have a special treatment that ensures an optimal distribution. The diamonds are held in the segment for longer, so they are utilized maximally. The result is blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.
- R1420 Diagrip blade cuts stone, hard to medium concrete, soft concrete and some building brick
- Diagrip ensures an optimal distribution of the diamonds and holds them in the segment longer, ensuring blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut
- Diagrip provides consistent performance
- Segments design promotes the efficient cooling of the segments and steel core, and helps to dispose of the abrasive saw slurry
- All Ring-saw blades include a drive disk
- Cutting depths up to 10"
- Total segment height of .200"