BPB Lackmond Beast Thin Wall Tile Bits
Lackmond Beast Thin Wall Tile Bits
Lackmond BEAST Thin Wall Tile Bits provide extremely clean, accurate, and chip free cutting in a variety of materials. These bits work in conjunction with the BEAST drilling system to provide the extremely accurate and chip free performance in the hardest of applications.
- Can drill up to 200 holes per bit
- Configuration: Continuous Rim, Thin Wall
- Application: Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Marble
- Equipment: BEAST Drilling System
- Arbor: 29 mm Cylindrical (Unique to the BEAST Drilling System)
- The BPB also has a 5/8"-11 threaded attachment - Can be used on most angle grinders
- Rim Height: 10 mm
- Wet drilling only
Questions & Answers (2)
What is the maximum depth of cut on the 1” bit?
The rim height is 10 mm.
The rim height being 10 mm is the segment , which cuts . But I was wondering about the maximum depth of cut which is the lesser diameter past the segment plus the segment. I need to cut approximately 1” .
Lackmond advises the depth of cut is no more than 3 1/2".