6755 DiamondSure Wet Porcelain Tile Drill Bits
DiamondSure Wet Drill Bits
DiamondSure bonded diamond core drill bits cut through materials where other bits fail. They provide optimum drilling efficiency in extremely hard, unforgiving materials such as stone, tile and glass.
- Wet diamond drill bits for hard porcelain and glass tile
- Use with adjustable hole saw guide
- Shaft size is 3/8" for use in standard drills
- Maximum drilling depth is 1/2"
- Recommended for ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass block, slate, marble, quartz, granite, and limestone
- Not designed for use on concrete, masonry, metal or for use with impact hammer drills
- The life of any type of diamond drill bit depends upon the hardness, abrasiveness and thickness of the material being drilled and the specific drilling techniques used
- In some very hard stones and tiles, it may take 2 to 3 minutes to drill only 1/4" deep
- Click here for detailed information from DiamondSure
Ratings & Reviews
by Anthony -
The only bit that worked for us drilling hard porcelain tile.Up to 24 holes and the bit is still going strong(1/4 inch). Just follow the directions as described. We tried many others and got nowhere.
Excellent, Highly recommend.
by Mike Tileman -
Best tool to do the job. Works everytime used.
Cut through glass subway tile with ease
by DIYer -
Using the spear shaped bits available at the big box stores are a waste of time and money. Unfortunately I wasted many hours, numerous pieces of tile, and bought several useless bits before I learned that lesson. I'll never attempt glass drilling again without these diamond bits.
best bit for the money
by rick slavik tile and wood -
these drill great in porcelain tile and quite fast. best bit of any price range.
by Karl -
I just had two bathrooms professionally completed and decided to install a grab bar in the shower after they had left. The contractors had remarked about their difficulty in securing cabinets to the walls since the tile was unbeliveably hard so I was apprehensive about cutting 1 1'/4" holes into it. As a first time use of any bits for tile, this one was a breeze to use and not one chip on the finished holes!
by Dave G -
I've been a tile contractor for 26 years.....by far the best bit I've used. Reasonably priced....Highly recommend.